Pair your headphones
Disconnect or reconnect
- Make sure your headphones don’t appear to be connected to associate audio cable.
- Turn on your receiver. The Bluetooth semiconductor on the left earcup is blinking.
- Connect your receiver to your phone or music player.
- The Bluetooth semiconductor blinks fourfold to substantiate that an association has been created.
- To turn on pairing, therefore, you’ll be able to connect with a replacement device, press and hold the b button for 2 seconds.
- To disconnect Bluetooth, press and hold the b button.
- To reconnect to the last Bluetooth device you used, press and unhitch the b button.
Use ANC-only mode
To turn on ANC mode entirely, press and hold the flexibility button and b button for one second.
Control your music
- To play or pause music, press and unhitch the b button.
- To skip to the sequent song, press the b button doubly.
- To scan forward, press the b button doubly and hold the second press.
- To play the previous track, press the b button thrice.
- To scan back, press the b button thrice and hold the third press.
Receive the choice
- To answer or end the choice, press the b button once.
- To receive calls from your phone, not the receiver, press the b button doubly.
- To reject associate incoming call, press and hold the b button for 2 seconds.
Find out what the lights on your receiver show
Quick pulse = Search Bluetooth association
Above (solid) = Connected to Bluetooth